Planning is an important element of your success and definitely not to be overlooked.
That’s why I didn’t say Don’t Plan.
It’s easy to get stuck in that place though. There’s a false sense of productivity and safety that can cause you to linger there longer than necessary.
- Planning to launch your website.
- Planning to start an email list.
- Planning to start blogging.
- Planning to set up a social media presence.
- Planning to do a webinar.
- Planning to attend a networking event.
- Planning to write your bio.
Typically fear is what prevents people from moving forward.
- I choose the wrong colors?
- I choose the wrong email marketing company?
- I post the wrong things?
- I choose the wrong market?
- I hire the wrong coach?
- I say something stupid?
- No one buys?
The “safety” of staying in the planning stage doesn’t help you pay the bills.
At some point you have to stop planning and start building.
As you begin to build, you discover…
It is our mission to partner with you to move through the paralyzing fear into the rewards of serving the world and your specific community. Ready to begin achieving your goals? Click here to set up a Strategy Session where we will determine where you are, where you want to be and how we can work together. Stop Planning. Start Building.