You’ve already built a successful business, but now
you feel like you’ve hit a ceiling.
You spend so much time on the day-to-day of running your business that you can’t actually focus on the things you know will help you grow, let alone actually allowing you to take a day off once in a while.
You KNOW you can grow bigger and create the business of your dreams, but you just don’t have any more hours (or energy) left in the day.
The problem is...
At this level of business, what got you
here won’t get you there.
It’s time to step out of the “manager”
position and step up to your role as the
visionary and CEO of your company.
It’s time for a new strategy & a whole new level of support
That's where I come in!
Together, we’ll devise a plan to take your company to that next level, then I’ll take over the manager role for you. My team and I will handle the day-to-day operations and urgent tasks so you can focus on the things only YOU can do.
That way, you’ll get the space you need to envision the next stages of your business.
I'm Teresa and I want to support you in breaking through your success ceiling!
In over a decade helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, I’ve learned what it takes to break through the success ceiling and really reach your business potential:
Clarity, execution, and support.
I specialize in helping busy CEOs (that’s you!) grow their clientele, revenue, and online impact by taking over the management piece, streamlining processes, and providing an amazing team to cover all aspects of the business.
That way, your business grows while you get to stay in your zone of genius.
On the Personal Side
Some of my favorite things
- Sitting on the beach in Coronado
- Sleeping in
- Tech Toys
- The sound of children's laughter
- Online shopping
Some of My Beliefs
- We have all of the answers inside of us.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- We must be willing to explore.
- Our results are our accountability.
- We must be kind to ourselves and embrace our "human-ness." You be you and love the you that you are.
- Excuses suck! Literally…they suck energy, results, joy, and life out of you.
- We are meant to leave this place better than we found it, utilizing our own gifts and talents.